Saturday, March 23, 2019

In streets of a new city.

It was a sunny day during winters, 
the sun was shining bright, 
waning all the goosebumps away, 
We walked through,
this beautiful fort, 
plunging every art,
exploring every bit,
and about the place, 
I did surmise, how marvellously
one can shape.
Holding each other's hands, 
we clicked,
Generally he clicks , 
I just give a smile.

It was like a normal day,
The Guide was telling all the possible stories about the ruler king and the the legendary queen.
While we did meet new people, 
asking them to take our pictures, in return giving them theirs 
and then thank each other.

since a long time , he was insisting me to buy a saree ,and next to the fort , (un)fortunately
there was a saree shop and the guy outside managed to convince us to visit and give a try.
He did nothing while burdening me with choices, 
because every saree was going with me, as per his judgements.
While in between the owner took the pride, told me -
mam ,this one is looking best on you !
After a while I couraged to shrewdly made a choice and bought one.
 He surely loved it.


Almost half the day was passed, 
Knowing that we were late and tired,
Being very sincere 
he would tell me lets go, but I would cleverly
cling his hand and look into his eyes as to subjugate,just to stay more.
So that we can chase the stars,
while talking about our lives,our ambitions,our future ,and how we will have to make compromises to see this night come true every single day in our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment